May 26, 2006

Happy Anniversary Arbor Creek

I know its hard to believe but it was five years ago today that Roxanne and I moved here to Arbor Creek. Since ours was the first house to be built it seems to me that our anniversary is also the anniversary of our community. In the last five years we've seen so many changes to Arbor Creek and to the entire town of Little Elm. In the beginning this was to be a Choice Home community but as time went on and sales slowed the developer brought in Pine Ridge homes then Colonnade.

The past five years have gone by in a blur. We've tried to meet everyone who has joined us here in Arbor Creek and have met some delightful and friendly neighbors and some who were less so. All in all we're looking forward to the next five years and all they will bring.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Monday, July 03, 2006 10:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 2:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home